Monday, October 13, 2014

Switzerland: My Fairy Tale

Hello dear reader. I hope you had yourself a great week. If not, then I hope that my post will paint a small smile on your face and that this week turns out a whole lot better than last week.

Also, before I go any further, I just want to say thank you to those readers who message me and express their gratitude, excitement, and love for my blog posts. You guys have NO idea what your support means to me. Especially, at this point when my career is fairly new and exciting.

Don't worry, updates regarding the book will be coming your way very soon! *cue starry eyes and hysterical giggling*

Now onto Switzerland! First of all, dear reader, it is very important for you to know that this place snuck itself into my heart and settled into the deepest corner it could possibly find.

I am head over heels in love with this place and there are multiple reasons as to why I feel this way about the country of Switzerland.

This country is SO beautiful and not just some areas of it, all of it is consistently and constantly beautiful. Everywhere you look there is a majestic scene waiting for you too gush over. I am not exaggerating and if you don't believe me please avert your eyes towards Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:


Exhibit C:



I could go on and on and present you with numerous exhibits because let's face it I literally spent all of my pictures on Switzerland, but I won't (check my Facebook page for updates all week) instead I am going to tell you all about it and let you make your own decision. 

Now, apart from its staggering beauty there are other reasons why I fell for Switzerland (I'm not that shallow, guys. Personality matters too). 

Another reason why I love the country is because of its picturesque, fairy tale charm. This kind of setting and natural beauty makes my imagination run wild. Random characters start appearing in front of me telling me their story. I can see the actions scenes taking place in front of me and maybe a few happily ever afters?

To me, Switzerland looked like a place that had jumped out of some fairy tale and I couldn't help but indulge myself in it. Everything about it was perfect. The sun was shining warmly, the sky was the perfect blue and the hills seems to sing with beauty. I guess I lost myself in every author's fantasy and found a place where stories gave birth to themselves without any reserve. 

And also the famous novel Heidi and Peter was written in those hills by Johanna Spyri. 

Another reason why I absolutely fell in love with Switzerland was because of the peace and nature that surrounded it. Swiss people pride themselves on the natural beauty that encompasses their country. They work towards preserving the beauty and caring for the creatures that are a part of it. The Swiss do not cut themselves off from nature, instead they embrace it and do their part for caring for it. They understand its importance and its value, something that I feel that I had forgotten living in a city environment. 

Seeing the beauty and perfection of nature has motivated me to do a little bit of my part for nature. I want this beauty to last and for our future generations to experience it and I would like to ask you, dear reader, to come and help me in my tiny effort of doing my bit so that every single person can experience Switzerland in their own country. 

My reasons about loving Switzerland could go on and on, but I think I'm going to end my fairy tale on a high note and end this episode titled, "Future International Best-Selling Author in Switzerland!" Don't forget to check out my Facebook page: Sheeza Iqbal (Author) and my Instagram: @isheeza for pictures of this majestic place. You don't wanna miss it! 

Until next time, smiles up and doubts down. 

isheeza


No comments:

Post a Comment