Monday, November 3, 2014

The Sky Realm: Summary





Hello dear reader and welcome to your Monday. I am your host isheeza and tonight we will be uncovering a hint of magic with a dash of impossible. 

Are you ready? Are. You. Ready?

So, dear reader, guess what you have the privilege of having access to today? GUESS!

If you read the title then your guess should be spot on and if not, well then I label as a lost cause. Anyhoo, I have gotten my hand on the exclusive summary of the Sky Realm for you. How is it exclusive you ask? 

Well. 

This summary reveals much more about the book than the summary I have chosen as the blurb on the back of my book. 

That's right. I have TWO summaries. If I haven't impressed you now then I am a lost cause. 

So, here it it. The exclusive summary for the loyal and loving reader of isheeza. I do hope that you enjoy it and get your impossible on for the book launch (you'll know why I said impossible once you read the book. It'll be our inside joke). 

Introducing the most awaited novel of the year: The Sky Realm 

The place between Earth and space is where her rightful home is.  Aaliyah, an everyday 
teenager led to believe that she is nothing more than an ordinary village healer, discovers that 
she has the potential to control all four elements: air, water, fire and earth. She is an Ultimate.  But Aaliyah soon realizes that finding her true identity isn’t as easy as she was expecting it to be. Now, with the help of the chief’s daughter, an unexpected mentor and the boy next door, Aaliyah must do everything in her yet-to-emerge powers to defeat Lord Aerious and salvage her home. Her journey of a thousand miles will start with a spark and consume her as she strives for justice, love and power. 

***

I hope that gave you a glimpse into the world that I have been pouring over for the last 9 months. The launch date will be announced soon. And for those of you who want pre ordered, exclusive copies I have the link for you below! 



until next time. Smiles up and doubts down. 

isheeza

No comments:

Post a Comment